Jury Award for best tent show, 2020
EXPLOSIVE MIX OF THEATRE, CIRCUS AND HUMOUR INTERTWINED WITH THE PROFOUND FRAGILITY OF THE HUMAN BEING
Alicia and Antonio open the door of their intimacy and immerse us in a comic in movement of ups and downs, with its curves and explosions, where they summon great moments of cinema and famous musical hits. They fly in the aerial cradle, spin on skates, transform, chase, hide and seduce each other in a game of doors and windows. A hilarious, absurd and funny journey.
A story that tells with humour and tenderness what happens when two people meet and decide to see what happens.
TOCA TOC is an intimate and passionate piece that talks about love and achieving dreams from our own personal experience as a couple, family and artistic team for more than 15 years.
We want to break romantic ideals; reflect on beliefs that block and limit us, sharing our own complexities and contradictions. We would like to raise awareness on the importance of physical contact, how we relate and communicate, the way to fulfil ourselves and fight for our dreams; very necessary to create together a better world..
PREMIERE: May 16th, 2021
LOCATION: Festival Trapezi Reus (Spain)
SCENIC SPACE: THEATRE, TENT (which belongs to the company) and STREET (only nocturn)
AUDIENCE: For all audiences; recommended from 8 years old
LANGUAGES: English, french, italian, spanish
- Authors and performers: Noemí Díaz and Adrià Mascarell
- Art direction: Karl Stets and Danilo Facelli
- Theatre coaching: Alejandra Jiménez
- Musical composition: Agnès Pelé
- Scenography: Laura Creuet and Uli Ulrich
- Sound design and editing: Carlos Carozo
- Circus technical collaboration: Bet Garrell and Boris Ribas
- Light design: Sara Chust
- Lighting and sound technicians: Natalia Ramos and Boi Estafanell
- Clothes: María Teresa Martín Morales
- Tent construction and design: Uli Ulrich
- Tier construction and marquee doors: Nacho and Christian
- Marquee technical supervision: Marc Boudier
- Graphism: Teresa Magallon and Carolina Ontiveros
- Photograph: David Perelló, Sara Chust, Joana Arribas asn Marta GC
- Video: La Mosca de la Tele (Jana and Miki) and Teo Campos
- Production in creation: Cécile Imbernon
- Production in Spain: Rita Guardis
PRODUCTION: CIA PAKIPAYA
CO-PRODUCTIONS: Ax-Animation, Ax-les-Thermes (Beneficiary project of the Mar a Mar European project)
CREATION AID: CIRCa, Pôle National des Arts du cirque (Fr), Sea Change Art, Great Yarmouth (Uk) in collaboration with Institut Ramon Llull (Cat), CREAC – La cité Cirque de Bègles (Fr), Theater op de Markt – Dommelhof, Neerpelt (Be), La Grainerie, Centre des Arts du cirque et de l’itinérance, Balma (Fr), Nil Admirari, Saint Ouen L’aumône (Fr), Centre des Arts de la Rue, Ath (Be), Cronopis, Mataro (Cat), L’Ivraie, Lesmel Kreiz, (Fr), Teatre Pare Casals (Cat), Teatre Ateneu de Sant Celoni (Cat), Cardedeu Inspirant Cultura – Suport a la Creació de l’Ajuntament de Cardedeu (Cat) and Ca l’Estruch (Cat).
WITH THE HELP OF: ICEC (Institut Català de les Empreses Culturals), INAEM (Instituto Nacional de las Artes Escénicas y de la Música) and Institut Ramon Llull.
The company is subsidized by ICEC and INAEM as an annual circus activity.