De a dos
AN INTIMATE NUMBER
OF AERIAL CRADLE
DE A DOS is an intimate and silent dance of caresses, knots and flights.
DE A DOS speaks of the closeness that lovers share.
A game of sinuous, simple and delicate complicities.
A number that tells us what happens when two bodies meet and decide to see what happens.
- Authors-performers: Noemí Díaz & Adrià Mascarell
- Musical composition: Agnès Pelé
- Lighting design: Natalia Ramos and Boi Estafanell
- Costumes: María Teresa Martín Morales
- Circus Technical collaboration: Bet Garrell and Boris Ribas
- Photos: Joana Arribas
- Video: Teo Campos
PRODUCTION: CIA PAKIPAYA
STAGE: THEATER or TENT
AUDIENCE: For all audiences